Monday, October 12, 2009

Boots, Boots, Boots...

Chinese Laundry "Trust Me" over the knee boot @ Nordstrom ($99)
I've been searching for this boot, but cannot find it anywhere and I do not want to order them online because I don't know how it fits. Hopefully they will have them available at all stores soon. I love it!



"Rodeo" boot @ Bakers.
I always wanted a pair of Cowboy boots, but I never liked how they looked on me or how they looked... This one, though, really caught my eye and I am thinking about purchasing them! :)



"Lila" boot @ Bakers ($159.95)
I really like this boot.. it's over the knee and the heel is nice :)


"Cassetty" over the knee boot @ Aldo ($170)
Saw this on Monica Rose's blog, and I think they're amazing.


"Montreal" over the knee boot @ Bakers ($79.99)
Purchased this boot today at Bakers and I must say I really like them. They are super comfy! :)



Find these at:
www.nordstrom.com
www.bakersshoes.com
www.aldoshoes.com

No comments: