Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Zara

New addition to the shoe closet from ZARA. This is the "Pointed Court Shoe with Strap".
Last week I accompanied my sister to her school, Loyola University in Chicago, and after her errands we decided to stop at the downtown shops. I have not yet visited any of the Zara shops in the downtown area. In fact, I have only been to one Zara store and that was while visiting Zurich, Switzerland in the summer of 2009. I usually just shop online when it comes to Zara, and it is where I noticed these babies. Decided to check them out in person while at the Zara Chicago and fell in love immediately. At first I thought they looked sort of cheap, just by looking at them online, but in the store I thought they looked great. Now they are mine!






Happy Tuesday! xo

No comments: