Sunday, August 29, 2010

Fall Favorites - ALDO

I love looking at shoes. Just wanted to put that out there. I can't stop. Ok that's all.
Here are my fall favorites from Aldo. I'm obsessing over...

Botkins $ 90
I am in love with this red pump. I don't know what it is with me and suede, but somehow all my favorite shoes are suede. The detail on the back I think makes the shoe. The only thing I don't like about Aldo pumps is that the front is way too small for anyone's toes, I think. And they're not that HIGH. 

Calcagni
Again, a suede wedge, but I like it! I want a nice wedge shoe for the fall. They're more comfortable than regular pumps, and can be worn with anything. This one is cute and I'm considering it. 

Cirocco $160
This is my FAVORITE boot. You wanna know why? Because it looks just like a Christian Louboutin Velours Scrunchy boot. It is the closest thing to my favorite CL boot and I am not passing these up. They're also suede. Lol! 

Tyms
Still obsessing over the army green color. I like these a lot! Love the fact that they have buckles, laces and a zipper all in one! Amazing! 

All this at great prices! Who needs $500 shoes? No, thanks!

No comments: