Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I'm back !

Prada and Christian Louboutin
Via @kristincavalari tweetpic - i'm obsessed with both, especially the leopard!


via @monicarose stylist tweetpic - i want me a perfect wedge boot this winter! this is close.


Christian Louboutin
via @demilovato tweetpic - her birthday present...umm my birthday is coming up! i am so in love with these! studs + CL... salivating.


Shoes worn by Kendall Jenner at her photoshoot, styled by Monica Rose. I really like these for sure!


Fendi
via @alekszizou tweetpic


Nicholas Kirkwood
Amazing black shoe!
Report


Guiseppe Zanotti

 
Sam Edelman
oh my god.


Sam Edelman
Only clog I like... not really a fan of clogs, but this one is super cute!


Via Spiga
@ Nordstrom Rack for 80$


I love shoesss


Jessica Simpson
Liking the army green style


Steve Madden
Lovely shoe, but very uncomfy. I was disappointed!


Gianmarco Lorenzi
HOLY CINDERELLA SHOE..  i loooove.


Stella McCartney
Love a nice wedge!






No comments: